Bruno's Open Wall. Ask Away.

Bruno Says, Ask Away!
Also, It's a Dogs Life -
Bruno's ongoing Life Story!

Bruno's Open Wall. Ask Away.

Postby Bruno » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Guys. My name is Bruno Boxer, nicknamed Big B, now I've got my own page on this forum. You can ask me anything and get my dog's eye viewpoint. Also, I will share some of my :o adventures. :lol: Big B :lol:

This is my Open Forum Wall. Ask Away.
You can post here, please change the subject to match your question, or, you can start a new topic for you question. Ask away and have some fun.
:P

If you would like to ask Bruno a question and remain anonymous then send him or me a private message and sign it: Anon or Guest with a gender name like John or Jane. Editor.

Visit Bruno's Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000871536804
Bruno

Big Hug!

Postby Chloe » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Bruno - you are such a cutieee - big hug Chloe xxxx
Chloe

Should I get a dog?

Postby Susan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Bruno - I'd love to have a dog but I'm out at work all day so would have to leave the little mutt at home alone. Is there a way round this or should I get a cat instead?
Susan

Re: Should I get a dog?

Postby Bruno » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Susan wrote:Bruno - I'd love to have a dog but I'm out at work all day so would have to leave the little mutt at home alone. Is there a way round this or should I get a cat instead?

Dear Susan, thank you for asking such an interesting question. You are right in thinking that it is not good to leave a dog on its own all day as they are pack animals and need company. A bored dog is an unhappy dog and this can lead to behavioural problems such as destroying things around the house. However, there are ways of giving your dog the stimulus it needs and holding down a full time job. Firsty what dogs need most of all is exercise, so always start the day with a nice long walk of at least 45 minutes (this will do you godd as well). You can give your dog a really good work out by throwing a ball and training him to retreive it. Do this enough times to get your dog panting but be careful in hot weather not to let your dog overheat and remember to take some water with you so that he doesn't become dehydrated. Once he has expended all his excess energy, then once home, give him a small meal and he should go to bed and have a sleep while you go off to work. If possible, pop home at lunchtime to take him out and repeat the process. Then in the afternoon employ a dog walker to take him out. That way he will be OK until you get home. If you can't get home in the day then get the dog walker to take him out at least twice a day. He will need another long walk in the evening, a nice supper and should sleep soundly all night. Hope that this helps :@) Big B
Bruno

Re: Should I get a dog?

Postby Steve » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Susan wrote:Bruno - I'd love to have a dog but I'm out at work all day so would have to leave the little mutt at home alone. Is there a way round this or should I get a cat instead?

Why not get a dog and a cat? When you're at work they can play with each other, doing whatever cats and dogs do, till you get home and clear up the mess. Hehehe LOL only kidding. Best to get a goldfish :mrgreen:
Steve

Temptation

Postby Bruno » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Submission via email. Andy:
Hi Bruno, I'm in a good relationship with a loving woman. We're even talking of getting hitched and having a family but there's this hot young girl at work who's been hitting on me. I love her teasing me and she's really sexy. I dreamt of her the other night and I think my partner is starting to suspect something ... What should I do?

Bruno's reply:
Hmmm... Andy, If you have to ask me then you know what the problem is. It's difficult because your decision can profoundly change your life and not necessarily for the better. You should ask yourself how you would feel if your partner had an affair with some guy at work? Because she will feel exactly the same about you getting together with another girl. Think beyond the moment, Andy, and you may save yourself a lotta grief.
Big B.
Bruno

Party Time!!!

Postby Bruno » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 pm

This is me at party time. Hehehe... What's that I hear, 'Klingon Dog'!!! You watch your bum cos these teeth are made for bitting :twisted: :o :lol:
Bruno

UN Peace Day 21st September

Postby Bruno » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:21 am

Every day should be a world peace day. Big B.
Bruno

Re: UN Peace Day 21st September

Postby Lucy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

Bruno wrote:Every day should be a world peace day. Big B.

Well said Mr B. I like your style. Also I love all dogs but especially boxers. They are such wonderful companions and lots of fun. Love Lucy :D
Lucy

Are there gay dogs?

Postby Editor » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Guest submission from Paul:
Hi Big Boy. Love your pics, got a boxer just like you. I live in Spain with my husband John. we're gay and even our boxer Ben prefers male dogs to female ones. Is it possible that dogs can also be gay?

Thanks for your submission, Paul. Editor.
Editor

Next

Return to Ask Bruno!